The writer who reached out to the world (Part 1)
Chun Chan Yen
Updated as of March 20, 2012
All comments submitted to chinaflix.com are post-moderated. This means contributions will be checked after they are posted to the site, and if not compliant with CHINAFLIX.COM Conditions of Use, will be removed.
Full details of how the CHINAFLIX.COM moderates audience contributions can be found in the CHINAFLIX.COM's Conditions of Use.
This page lists specific requirements and recommendations regarding comments to Chinaflix.com:
- Audience members can register their preferred username here. (need to add in link) To contribute comments or content, simply log in here (need to add in link) prior to activity.
- The CHINAFLIX.COM recommends that audience members use a nickname for their screen name, rather than their real name. Comments which the CHINAFLIX.COM considers to be abusive, defamatory, discriminatory or off-topic, or otherwise unlawful, will be removed. Comments with sections in CAPS are unlikely to stay published.
- While the CHINAFLIX.COM aims to provide balanced coverage of topics, this is a public discussion space reflecting the views of its participants. From time to time one particular side of a discussion may dominate views expressed here. This simply reflects the natural flow of comments we receive.
- Contributions that seek to endorse commercial products or activities or solicit business and are not relevant to Chinaflix.com or its' audience will not be accepted. CHINAFLIX.COM does not endorse users' campaigns or the content of external sites. The CHINAFLIX.COM reserves the right to archive and re-publish contributions sent to the discussion space on CHINAFLIX.COM online sites
- Contributions made to this discussion space in the nature of a complaint will not be treated as program complaints. The CHINAFLIX.COM has a way of complaint handling mechanisms available to members of the audience who wish to complain about CHINAFLIX.COM programming material. You can email your comments or complains to email@example.com.